Tuesday, April 7, 2009

End of Busy Season and Eddie!

5. The present: Since March 16th my life has begun to improve haha. We were given St. Patty’s Day off so my co-workers and I went to Fado’s – an Irish Pub – at nearby Easton Town Center. We had a great time and it was a lot of fun!

Also, Tim and I have a new addition to our family, and his name is Eddie. He is one of Chloe's puppies and is a lot of fun! I think Tim is still getting used to having Eddie around, but I'm sure he'll come around, as soon as the potty training improves.

With spring right around the corner we will have plenty to blog about as we are planning on having several home improvements, and there are always things going on.




Celebrating St. Patty's Day



My little Eddie :)



Tim and Eddie hanging out on the couch...I bet you didn't think you would see this



Max and Eddie watching us eat on the screened in patio



Eating dinner with the Kimmet's (and Clouse's) on our back patio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you're finally able to relax & have more time, ps Eddie is adorable & I miss him!
-Alicia