- August 5th - Kimmet family reunion at the Welly's. Lots of fun to catch up with all the Kimmets. Even had some time in the pond eating stones.
- August 15th - Luke & Logan got their first cold/illness. It lingered about a month! No need to go to the Doctor, and we have been very blessed by how healthy our little boys have been over their first year!
- Luke had a tough time sleeping through the night starting mid-August and going through almost the end of September. It was a loooong 6 weeks, but I think we might finally be over the hump...
- August - pulling themselves up on furniture, it didn't take long to start scaling the furniture. We now have little mobile monsters that are all over the place. They love to be where we are. They especially like to be in the small bathroom with me in the mornings when I'm getting ready.
- August - finally starting to enjoy chewing/eating food. Love eating puffs and starting to really want to eat what both Tim and I are eating. Also they finally started feeding themselves bottles. I think they could do this for a while, but always preferred us to feed them :)
- August - Annual Fantasy Football Draft party with the Siebenallers where we got to catch up with everyone
- September 14th - We all packed up and went to Washington DC to visit Alicia. The boys were superb in the car (perhaps because we drove through the night both ways :) ) We had a lot of fun visiting Alicia and even got to walk around the National Mall for a while too. It was especially nice to have so much help from my mom and dad, and both Brittany and Alicia. Definitely made the whole trip run very smooth. Such a fun first family vacation!
- Mid September- First teeth (finally!) Luke's first two teeth (bottom front) poked through first and then about a week later, Logan's came through. I feel like they were "teething" for almost 5 months, (sometimes grumpy, lots of chewing and slobbering, waking up in the middle of the night, etc), so I'm glad we finally have something there to prove we aren't crazy!
In the pond at the Kimmet reunion (we tried to eat the rocks later on!)
We LOVE technology, if only it was within reach!
Finally feeding ourselves!
Fun with Aunt Alicia
Riding around on my automobile...with no pants :)
10 months already!
|Kayleigh is such a good little helper, loved "mothering" the boys
|Angie and Athen|
|Biggest little Buckeye fans|
|Definitely a card...never gets any attention ;)|
|Add your own caption here :)|
|We are very serious while visiting Aunt Alicia|
|WWII memorial in Washington DC|
|Luke is such a little puppy dog - no hands to carry, so why not use your mouth!|
|Riding the Metro to D.C.|
|Carter (Alicia's cat) did not like L&L terrorizing him|
|11 months -almost made it to 1 year old!|
|Cute little smile from Logan|
|Grandpa Kimmet is very good at reading to us!|
|And Grandpa Clouse is too!|
|All my boys having a drink|
|Watching Daddy work with power tools. Logan is very helpful with the tape measure!|
|The girls in Indiana (and L&L :)|
|The boys in Indiana :)|