Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Winter/Audit Busy Season

4. Mid January - Mid March: There's not much going on during these months except a whole lot of working! I worked on average 60 to 70 hours each work, topping the scale at about 85 during the 2nd week of March. I think Tim learned a lot during these months including laundry, cooking and missing me :) We also went to the NR Alumni Dance with two other couples and had a great time. This is one of the few social events I attended during the cold long hours of busy season. And if you can believe it, I actually got Tim to square dance with me, it was a lot of fun…and hard work! Mike and Stephanny called each other before work to coordinate :)
Be afraid Jenna (Look at that table, yikes!)

Jenni, Sara, and I before the NR Alumni Dance
Tim and I at the Alumni Dance

Square Dancing, can you believe I got Tim to actually square dance with me?!?!

No comments: