- Logan pretended to be Daddy and grabbed a pail put somem "food" in it and came to tell Luke and I "Bye Bye" and give us kisses, like he was leaving for work....super cute, especially when he kissed Luke goodbye.
- They dumped Special K on the floor in front of their barn so they could farm it with their tractors
- Broke open a bag of flour and spilled some on floor...again drove our tractors and trucks through it
- They can count out loud to two, so when there are more than two things it goes like this..." One, two, One, two, one....." LOL :)
- Their favorite color is BLUE, so when we give them each blue suckers they stick their tongues out and try to see how blue their tongues get.
- We dance and play games together, including Ring Around the Rosey (where we all hold hands :) and Duck, Duck Duck (no Goose here)
With the new year I am working on normal trips to the gym and teaching my group fitness classes in the morning before everyone wakes up. I also am going to be getting my personal training certification so I can be official :) Since things are getting back to normal around here, thought I would leave you with one of my favorite morning smoothies. Enjoy!
1/2 Cup Frozen berries
Handful of Baby Spinach
1 Tablespoon of Almond Butter
1 to 2 Tablespoons Ground Oats
Unsweeteened Vanilla Almond Milk -
Put all the ingredients into the blender together, ending with almond milk. I just eyeball most of the ingredients so you can add enough almond milk to make it the consistency you want in a smoothie. If you use frozen berries you don't have to add ice, and it's better!
|Farming Special K|
|Watching Veggie Tales|
|Sitting by the door, posing for a picture for Holly|