Sunday, June 2, 2013

Springtime Fun!


We have been spending a lot of time outside and with friends lately! I just wanted to share a few pictures and details of all that we have been up to!
Mother's Day
We spent time in New Riegel with both of our parents and families for mother's day. We had some really good food, and got to see our mom's! Also, Tim and L&L were very good to me on my 2nd mother's day! I received several homemade gifts (which I LOVE) and a few charms for my pandora bracelet. I also spent Sunday afternoon with my little squirts...don't know what my life was like before I had them!!
Gifts for Mommy!
My mom, L&L and me

Skyping with Aunt Alicia!


Tim and his mom with L&L 


My special little men!


Visit with the Siebenallers
 Growing up, we spent a lot of time with our cousins, the Siebenaller's. We have 5 kids in our family and they had 4 boys. We have remaining close over the years and now that we are "all grown up" with our own families, we try to get together every once in while, when we can. We are spread out all over the U.S., with Aaron and Angie living as far away as El Paso, Texas. So, recently Angie and Bryan & Kim and kids were in town and they all stopped by to visit! Bryan and Kim have 4 children (ranging from 5 years old to 6 months) and Angie and Aaron have 1 child, Athen, who is one month older than L&L. We don't have a large house, but we do have a swing set, and there is a park in our neighborhood, so with 7 children at 5 years old and younger, it was quite an event. It really is very fun when we are able to get together and catch up. It's amazing how many of us all have kids around the same age! I have some pictures from our get together, and a few flashbacks :)



3 Double Strollers!

All the kids looking!! (this wasn't the first picture we took :) )

Add caption
Sometime in the 1980s

Siebenallers & Kimmets

Henry's Baptism & Family 10K
I know there is a separate post  about our weekend together, but wanted to include it in our recent event-filled month with lots of family and friends! It was so great spending time with the Macks and Kimmets in Cleveland, and getting celebrate a very special little boy!


Trip to the Zoo with Grammie
While I have been very busy with work and things going on in our lives, I did take a half day last week to hang out with L&L and head to the zoo with them and my mom. It was so much fun! They loved the animals, especially when we got to see the birds and they flew right up in front of us. There was a lot of warnings to not touch them :) They also really liked the fish in the aquarium, lots of bright colors and they swim right up to you!It was really nice to have a morning out with the boys, but it got really warm out, so maybe next time we should hit a pool!

This one is a great pic! I love it when they hug and kiss!





Visit with Old Friends
My very good friend Josh, that I have know since we were 5 was in town this week! We spent a very fun night together along with my other BFF, Sara, at a friend's wedding. It has been ages since I have gone out and been able to spend time with both of them, and it was a TON of fun, just like old times (which means the next morning wasn't as fun ;) ) We also all got together along with our other college roomie, Laura and had a "kids" party. Laura has a little boy that is the same age as L&L and a 2 month-old little sweetie as well, so we all had a get-together at our house. It's always fun to get together and catch up, and fun seeing our kids play as well!





Now...at the beginning of the night!

End of the night, we are all looking a little tired!

Then....College :)






No comments: